Baja California Travel Guide
This Baja California travel guide will help you to discover the northern portion of the Baja California peninsula.
Included in this page:
- Baja Boundaries
- Cities and Towns
- Natural Parks
- Baja California Weather
This Mexican state, also known as Northern Baja, stretches from the USA-Mexico border in the north, to half way down the Baja peninsula.
And from the Pacific Ocean in the west, to the Sea of Cortez in the east.
Baja California is comprised of 5 municipalities:
Ensenada, which is the largest municipality of México, covers most of this Mexican state.
Baja Natural Parks
- Parque Nacional Constitución (Laguna Hanson)
- Parque Nacional San Pedro Mártir
- Valle de Los Cirios
Baja California Tourist Attractions
Baja Towns and Cities
Baja California Weather
Baja California's west coast boasts one of the most gifted climates on earth, specially in Ensenada.
Bright days and fresh nights. Temperate summers and cool winters. It is not too hot and not too cold.
Baja California Airports
- The Tijuana International Airport is approximately 300 meters south of the border between the United States and Mexico.
- This airport has connections with the main destinations throughout the Mexican territory, such as Mexico City, Cancun, San Jose del Cabo, Guadalajara and Monterrey.
- It is an airport with all the services of an international airport, including ground transportation to travel to other cities in California, USA, and in Baja California, Mexico.
- In its surroundings there is a wide variety of hotels and restaurants.
Tijuana Airport to California in a snap.
Passengers coming from Tijuana International Airport, going to the USA, can use the Cross Border Xpress (CBX), which is an overpass that takes passengers from Tijuana directly to the airport terminal in Otay Mesa, San Diego, CA, and vice versa, quickly, safely and without obstacles.
Other Airports in Baja
- Mexicali International Airport (MXL)
- Ensenada Airport (ESE)
- Bahía de los Ángeles Airport (BHL)
- Isla de Cedros Airport (MMCD)
We enjoy driving between Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe. As well as between Rosarito and Ensenada.
Both seascape and landscape boast remarkable beauty. An ever changing topography makes the long drive seem shorter.
Baja California, Four Worlds Within One
We hope this Baja California travel guide helps you in planning your next Baja adventure.
Other Topics related to Baja California
Baja California Travelers Emergency Hotline for Free Support and Advice Services to Tourists
Free Support and Advice Services to Tourists 24 Hours Every Day From Parallel 28 in Guerrero Negro, to a little beyond Parallel 31, in San Vicente, and …
Air Travel from San Diego to Ensenada, Baja California Not rated yet
There are no air transportation services from San Diego to Ensenada on a regular basis so far. The only way to fly between the two cities is by your …
Bed and Breakfast Hostel and Cafe
Lodging in Bahia de Los Angeles
Baja California Not rated yet
Bed and Breakfast Make your way to Mr Lee's Bed & Breakfast Hostel and Cafe. American, British and Mexican owned and run hostel. Lodging Join …
Playa Saldamando Km 94
8 miles North of Ensenada Not rated yet
Beautiful beachfront camping with awesome sea views. Private camp sites, toilets, showers, security gates and completely fenced. Great fishing, …
To go from: Baja California Travel Guide to: our Home Page