Nude Beaches in Baja California Sur
There are nude beaches in Baja California Sur although in Mexico nudism is illegal.
In Baja Sur there are many sites offering private facilities for tourists in search of nude beaches and nudist spaces.
Private and Secluded Nude Beaches in Baja Sur where it is possible to Practice Nudism
This list is based on unconfirmed sources, and is offered as information only to open-minded practitioners of nudism who respect both human beings and Nature
Some are in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, the Tourist Corridor and Todos Santos.
Sea of Cortez
- Isla Coronado
- Isla del Carmen
- Bahía Concepción
- Playa Balandra, 25 km from La Paz, on Highway 11
- Playa Nopoló, located on the outskirts of Loreto, where there are first class tourist services including the Hotel Eden that allows the practice of nudism to adult couples only.
- Playa de las Viudas, south of the Hotel Twin Dolphin. Small beaches and rock formations.
- Playa Buenos Aires, between the Westin Regina Resort and Golf Club Eldorado.
- Playa San Pedro, 57 miles north of Cabo San Lucas on Highway 19. This beach is also known as Las Palmas.
- Playa Cerritos, between Todos Santos and Los Cabos.
The coastline of Baja California Sur is almost an infinite expansion where it is quite easy to find remote places to practice nudism, alone or with somebody who shares the pleasures of naturism, sunbathing without clothes and outdoor nude gatherings.
Due to the very low population density in the area, it is not difficult to find a beach or coastal nook totally uninhabited.
Return to Home Page from: Nude Beaches in Baja California Sur